Guidelines for E-Poster Presenters
Presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their e-posters via email.
Abstracts allocated to E-Poster Viewing will upload their E-Poster to be available for viewing, from the start of the congress, in the E-Poster gallery on the mobile app. Please note that there is no dedicated session time for this presentation type.
E-POSTER ORAL PRESENTATIONS (SHORT ORAL COMMUNICATIONS)
Selected presentations have been scheduled for E-Poster Oral Presentations (formerly known as Short Oral Communications presentations).
Each presenter will be allocated 3 minutes to present their E-Poster, plus 2 minutes for discussion at the E-Poster screens. All participants are invited to the E-Poster Stations to hear the short presentations and to ask questions. Each session will be guided by one moderator. Presenters should be at the e-poster viewing stations 10 minutes before the start of the session and remain there until the session has finished. Presenters are requested to prepare an E-Poster.
Only posters of registered participants will be displayed in the E-Poster Gallery.
Deadline for uploading your E-Poster: 21 September 2023
Technical specification for E-Poster preparation
Please submit your E-Poster as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
- File Format: PDF file – 1 page is recommended
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Landscape Layout 16×9 and Save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Font size: > 11
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
- If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded HERE
**Please note that you may NOT save the file name with any characters or symbols – only letters and numbers and no spaces in the file name.
By following the guidelines, you will ensure your e-poster is displayed correctly. Without following these instructions your E-Poster will be unable to be uploaded.